Welcome to the SteemChurch International Ministry blog.
Be blessed the entire community representing Steemchurch International Ministry, the transition stage is in its final phase, the expectations according to my initial vision of what this change would have been overcome, we know that the changes most of the times bring certain resistance, however the scenarios that were analyzed in the preliminary investigation have yielded positive results.
In the last few days we have been strengthening and encouraging the brothers and friends with the membership of the church, the records in our expansion to Telos and we have seen that there are men and women willing to work for this work, in conventional mathematics the statistics They give an obvious result, but in God’s mathematics the results are surprising.
One of the first addresses that we wish to consolidate is that of «MANAGEMENT PROJECTS AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT» many brothers and leaders have spoken to me in these last days of their dreams, their desires and the projects they wish to do in their communities, it has made me smile I realize that my heart has not been wrong, that each one of us has kept the purpose that brought us to this earth and that we only need perseverance, faith, give it to God to establish it….
It has also been analyzed that each one of us wants to do something, but as a global community we must establish a single criterion to implement, for the time being this would save us resources: material, human, logistics, etc. For this, the mail has been created:
Where all the proposals will be received to be analyzed, a representative will also be chosen for each region or country, to form the executive committee where we will discuss the most relevant points of this great social development that includes: Education, technology, health, nutrition and agriculture .Remembering that all parishes should work together with the church for mother in a single vision.
I have made a summary of how to develop a social project proposal, in a quick, simple, with the information that is required. In many opportunities we could observe and check, interesting operational developments, meaningful ideas, etc., that were simply lost by not find the way to be explicit.
This collaboration does not intend to propose a model or a recipe, since each project that is undertaken has its own and temporary characteristics that make its effective reproduction impossible, outside the context for which it originated.
Each person that tries to project a development, must have foreseen the necessary analysis of the context and operationalize (carry out) accordingly.
MODEL FOR THE PREPARATION OF A PRELIMINARY PROPOSAL PROJECT.
- Name or title of the project
The name of the project should be brief and clear, giving an accurate idea of its content.
- Country / Institution that presents the project:example Steemchurch Venezuela.
It is interesting that it includes:
A brief presentation of the association or collective (where it comes from, what it is mainly dedicated to, time it has been running, etc.)
A summary of the content of the project, briefly say what it consists of.
A justification of the need to raise the project you want to make, why do you want to do.
- Goals: It is the answer to the question «why we want to carry out the project?», That is, the achievements that we intend to achieve thanks to the development of the activities included in it and in accordance with the resources we have.They can be general (those that correspond to the aims of the association or community) and specific (concrete results we want to achieve). When stating an objective, it must be borne in mind that it must be clear, realistic and easily evaluated.
- Method:The method refers to the path that will be traveled to achieve a proposed goal (the objectives).
- Recipients of the project: The aim is to specify to whom the project is directed: ages, sex or other information that is useful to clearly define our target audience.
- Methodology:It provides the tools and techniques through which we will try to transform reality in order to improve it. The methodology constitutes the central axis of a project. It is convenient to evaluate it according to the objectives and the beneficiaries of the project.For the methodological process it is advisable to take into account:The activities to be developed in the project. The actions to be carried out are specified as well as the planning of varied activities to achieve the objectives of the project.Specify the techniques and instruments that will be used to obtain the data later. For this it is necessary to know previously what data we need and what tools we will use to obtain the data (simple observation, participant, systematic, surveys, interviews, questionnaires, observation scales, etc.). Define the group with which we are going to work. That is, to which people the project is directed and what characteristics they have. It is convenient to elaborate a description of the population under study (age, sex, formation, social class, etc.).
- Stages (the temporary): They correspond to the various actions from the beginning of the project until the end of it. Its purpose is to establish the stages of the project and indicate on what dates the activities are to be carried out.The stages are linked in successive and coordinated sequences that articulate each other. The duration of each stage is determined, the sequence of them is defined in the project.
- Evaluation: It is convenient to plan the necessary actions that facilitate the continuous evaluation of the whole process, that is, to delimit the way in which the development of the project will be known at each moment (specific meetings of the organizers or other evaluation techniques). Likewise, the necessary indicators (quantitative and qualitative) must be set for each indicated objective that will allow us to evaluate the level of achievement of the same and of the success of the project itself, as well as the satisfaction of the participants,
- Resources: To carry out a project it is necessary to have resources that enable the project to be carried out. The resources to foresee are humans (with whom to do), material and financial (with what to do).
- Estimated impact: Project an estimated result, supporting it in the initial indicators and in the result of the conclusions, arising from the processing of obtained data (interviews, surveys, observations, etc.) and the theory framework (provided in the foundation).
- Schedule of activities (allows us to set the time for the execution of activities)
JAN. FEB. SEA. APR. MAY. JUN. JUL.
AGOST. SEPT. OCT. NOV. DEC.
OPTIONAL (When the project is in action and so requires)
FORMAT FOR COMMUNITY SOCIAL COMPTROLLER
Name of the community: ________________________________
Five (5) people with moral suitability and technical knowledge must be elected for the control and monitoring of the project, elected in citizens’ assembly (record)
NAME AND SURNAME
These people must work as a team and give periodic accounts to the community.
This format must be attached to the social project at the time of delivery of the latter
We know that the projects can be short, medium and long term, it depends on the capacity we have and the resources at hand, that is why we must start with feasible projects with a vision to a social impact, maybe we will start in our communities, then in the city, country and the world.
When the time comes for a global implementation we will be consolidated in an unshakable foundation that is God, together with experience and determination we will obtain the best results.
If you love social projects and are a servant of the kingdom, take a pencil and paper and begin to express your ideas. From the strategic direction of Steemchurch we will be available to guide you, help you consolidate your social projection as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
Always keep in mind that our greatest project is LOVE, love of God, neighbor and life.
Now Steemchurch is on the sea altar in search of his prophetic destiny, as the mother church will turn in order to create the strategies and tools necessary to prepare a people to be a multiplier of the blessings of God.
Feel free, feel, blessed as city of kingdom and impact the world.
SteemChurch Telos Expansion: your NEW SteemChurch Telos account
The SteemChurch Telos expansion is about establishing ourselves on a new platform capable of facilitating trade, banking, commerce and logistics – opening up many more opportunities than social media and blogs.
Telos is one of the most advanced blockchains on the planet. Incredibly fast and highly scalable. Built from the same blockchain architecture as EOS, Telos can do everything EOS can do. At the moment, however, Telos is relatively unknown and resources are cheap. Which means that we are establishing here at an ideal time.
For the first access to your account we recommend that you download SQRL to your PC.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to consult through the email:
Or in our situation room SC.Telos in Telgram: